Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Bloomin' Heart Wedding card - Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. It's really late (or early, almost 2 am) here. I tried going to bed early, since I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, couldn't sleep, tired legs and cold...did I ever mention I hate cold weather lol...Well I do, I am all about the beach...this past weekend was the first time not going to my happy place, the trailer. I sure miss it!


Once again I am participating in Kylie Bertucci's International Highlights. You will be able to vote for my card. The top ten winners will get to be part of her international Blog Hop for October. Thanks for your vote. You can do that here. To vote click on the little heart on the top right corner of the card picture.

Our theme for this highlight is ''Change of Life Circumstances''. Retiring, new baby, new home, New job, leaving a job, Wedding....

Wedding it is. I have a dear friend that is getting married tomorrow (Tuesday). So I went to town. I will be mailing it, so she will only get it when she comes back from her dream wedding with McDreamy (Grey's Anatomy lol).

I hope she likes it!
Can't really tell, but I used Shimmery cardstock for the Heart flourish thinlit. It's all sparkles, specially with the dazzling diamonds. I L.O.V.E that stuff!!! You?

So I hope you like my card today. I appreciate you stopping by, and voting for me!! Tell your friends! When voting, make sure the heart turns red, and you will get a message, that's how you know you voted!

http://bit.ly/OctoberHighlightsVoteforMeHere
Vote for my card! #15
Well, good night! Think I should go catch a couple zzz's.
Happy Stamping!

8 comments:

  1. I'm sure your friend will love her card. Love the shimmery, blue embossing paste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card I am sure your friend will ,ove it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the layering of the hearts xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tammy, Congratulations on such a beautiful and sparkly card. I love it.
    I am loving the two different hearts you have chosen, this is something I would not of done, but it really works.
    May I ask did you add Dazzling Diamonds to the Embossing paste r just used the Dazzling Diamonds by themselves with the stencil?
    It looks gorgeous and gives it a blue look to it.
    Cheers from Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine, Tks for the amazing feedback!
      Yes I add the dazzling diamonds to the paste directly on the card or surface before the paste dries. I usually let it sit flat so the powder stick to the paste. After a while I tap the excess off. The blue (Marina Mist) look you can do 2 ways, the more common way is to add refill ink to paste, but in this case, before I removed the stencil, I used my aqua painter with the ink refill to brush the paste. Have to ensure not to have to much water or you will end up with blobs (bottom left)...
      I really love how it turned out!.

      Delete