Monday, November 5, 2012

Mojo Monday 266 - x-mas card

MY FIRST MOJO CARD EVER!!! lol

I have decided to get inspired and try to do the mojo monday challenge every monday, I did say (write) ''TRY''. lol

I am able to this, because I work evening's, so once I send the kids off to school, I hit the Mojo Monday blog, you can check it out here. I also think I imagined the sketch ahead of time, because I feel that yesterday's card is almost like today's sketch.

I can't believe I could do it! It took me less than 2 hrs to create, now I know, it sounds like a lot of time, but once it's created, making more is easy. Right? lol

I would like to apologize upfront for the quality of the picture, my boyfriend is gone hunting and has my camera, so I took the picture with my cell, and lack of lighting, revamped my stamp space and still need to work on the lighting. I did what I call a ''mono embossing'' thecnique, all my pieces are embossed with the same folder (Vintage Wallpaper Folder 120175).

Combined my favorite colors
Early espresso, Cherry Cobbler and Lucky Limonade.
 
 
I ALWAYS spray my own mix of shimmer paint and alcool ALL my projects. You can't really see it here, but the card sparkles. Hope you like it and it inspires you. Leave me a comment.
 
 
Bye for now and have a fabulous monday, get your MOJO going. Contact me should you want to make some cards, pages, have a girls night. I would love to meet new people and show what I LOVE!!! And there's a MEGA promotion on right now check it out here I have a few dates left, take advantage have a party at your house or mine.
 
Facebook is probably the easiest way or via e-mail!

 

1 comment:

  1. This is so striking! Love the embossed vellum and the way the colors pop against the dark background. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete