Saturday, November 21, 2015

Festival of Trees

It's a late Friday night stampin' in my Studio! Got to get cracking on my Christmas cards! I just LOVE Burmuda Bay as a Christmas color! You? Most of my family and customers are french, so of course I used a french saying, but that can easily be changed up!

A lot of SPARKLE going on!
Who doesn't 
LOVE sparkle!?!
Dazzling Diamonds and our Gold Glimmer Paper.


Dazzling Diamonds and our Gold Glimmer Paper.
I even embossed the envelop! Oh cool! Makes me wonder if their will be a lot of feeling (lol) the envelop before it arrives to its destination!!!

Leave me a comment! Would love to get feedback!
Join me on my Facebook page: Scrap de Lys

...not done just yet...doing another post in just a sec...while I am wrapped in my heating blanket to relax the back and legs so I can go to bed!

Happy stampin'
I can help you place your order, contact me via e-mail or 819-598-8827!
You can also join a club or class to come make these cards yourself!
Here are the items I used to make this card:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment