Saturday, November 21, 2015

Adeste Fidele

Well it's 3:30 am and I just finished creating this GOLD card! Creative juices are just flowing! But at some point I am going to have to go ti bed! I try to clean after each creation...but I am too pooped! Lol
I am just in LOVE with our gold collection!

Loving, but need practice on the Starbust technique I
learned from Tami White
Here is my tip of the day! I punched out the star from the framed glimmer paper before mounting it. You don't even see that it's missing it.

Well now it's time for bed! Hope you liked my cards, let me know what you think. I would love your feedback!

Happy Stampin' and Godbless!
 Here are the items I used for this card. So sorry, while adding the items I notied that the gold cardstock in retired...it can easily be swapped with Night of Navy. I can help you with your order...and what for my next post on the AMAZING deals Stampin' Up! is going to have on the 23 rd and 30 th! Stay tuned!!! UP TO 50% off!!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: