Saturday, December 5, 2015

Gorgeous Grunge birthday card!




Today I needed to create a card for my daughter friend. Marco, he is turning 12. They have been friends since in kindergarten...half their life! Time flies...Hope he likes my card. Tried to have Audrey-Ann do it herself...she is the one that requested the one with the ''splash'' lol. But she insisted I do it! That's it That's all! Smarty pants!

I stamp the inside of the card and envelop
more and more! And I LOVE it!
I always love to make my sentiments pop out!
The wooden embellishment is retired, but I do have lots to
use in my studio...I also decided to stamp on it!
Really like how it turned out!
I thought it was missing a little something! BLING!!!!
This is the finalized card! Think it looks masculine enough?
I used Basic Grey, Burmuda Bay and Pacific Point, Whisper White.
Gorgeos Grunge Stamp set, rhinestones and retired wooden embellishment.

Pour mes froncophone, j'ai créer cette carte pour la fête de l'amie a ma plus jeune. Elle voulait absolument que je créer la carte avec le jeu d'estampe Gorgeous Grunge. Les couleurs utiliser sont Baies des bermudes, Pointes pacifique, Gris souris, Bleu nuit et Murmure blanc. J'ai également estampé sur un embellisement en bois qui est retiré. J'ai ajouté des bijoux crystal de Rhin.

Hope you enjoyed today's creation!
Happy Stampin'


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment