Monday, January 23, 2017

Sealed with Love!

Love is in the air and just around the corner. I am prepping my valentine's class. Having a lot of fun with the Sealed with Love bundle, it's so cute and versatile.

My favorite color is Red!!! Can you tell, lol! I love Cherry Cobbler way more, but in this project, it's all real red. Using the DSP Sending Love I went to town. I wanted to show just how much you could do with just one sheet (they come in 6x6).



This a 3x3 note card. Made the card base with a piece of 6 x 3 DSP and folded it in half. Took a full sheet of 6x6 DSP and made an envelope with our Enveloppe punch board. I decorated the card using the coordinating framelits for the heart (cut in Real Red cardstock) and arrow (cut in Red Glimmer paper). I took a 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock and stamped the background with the stamp that looks like a watercolor swash, I actually off stamped it so it wouldn't be pure Red. I also stamped the kiss, OMG I love it, and then I used clear embossing powder to give it texture and shine. The rest is pretty simple and easy to case (copy).



This card I had fun creating. Again using the DSP cut at 3 x 3 and place on a piece of Red cardstock that I sent threw the Big Shot with the Heart framelit to create the 3D heart border. Envelope cut in Whisper White cardstock, stamped the lips again. Punched a bunch of hearts with the Confetti Hearts Border punch using Red and Silver Glimmer paper, and placed them with our Fine-Tip Glue pen (this is a must in your adhesive stash!!!) I placed them to create a blowing hearts effect. The card base is Black cardstock cut 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2. When I used the Heart border framelit, it sort of made a crease on my casdstock, that why I place the Real Red 3/8 Stitched Satin Ribbon to hide it.





You can see a little in this picture that I used one of my favorite products, the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. I used it on the lips and one of the hearts on the border. The hearts on the note card in the envelope was stamped in Real Red ink them embossed with clear embossing powder. The sentiment was stamped in Black ink.








Well I hope you enjoyed my projects. Please leave me a comment. I would also love to have you come over in my studio and create yourself! It's so relaxing and rewarding!

Want to get a birthday card in the mail from me? You know like the good old days!!! E-mail me your birthdate and adresse and I will add you to my list! Join the movement #iambringingbirthdaysback that was started a year ago by Shannon West, you can read about it here.

Thanks for stopping by,













No comments:

Post a Comment