Sunday, March 19, 2017

A dozen cards in Golden Tin Workshop - Occasions 2017

I am so excited to share this project with you. When I saw the tin card holder in our Sale-A-Bration I was drooling lol, it looks so elegant specially decorated with glimmer paper.

Love how vintage and elegant it looks

This past week I had been prepping and planning my 12 cards in Golden Tin Workshop. I have shared lost of teasers on Instagram and my Facebook page. I you don't want to miss out for my future projects go and like my page and follow me on Instagram.


I found inspiration from various sources. Stay tuned, I will post all week step by step instructions and tips for each card.


For those interested in doing this workshop please find event info on my Facebook Scrap de Lys events page, note places are limited, as this tin was available with our Sale-A-Bration period, and they are GONE no longer available. Should you have any questions you may message me from there or email me at scrapdelys@hotmail.com
Pour mes clients francophone, j'ai aussi un atelier disponible en français, voir détails ici et confirmer moi votre présence.
Thanks and hope I will inspire you,

No comments:

Post a Comment