Monday, March 20, 2017

Papillon Potpourri meets Gorgeous Grunge

Well, here is the first card of my 12 cards in Golden Tin Workshop! It was a mix of two very versatile stamp sets. A mix of Gorgeous Grunge and Papillon Potpourri. Just with these two sets, the possibilities are endless. I tried finding the exact source, but I couldn't locate it..:( I know I cased it from somewhere). This very simple yet elegant card can be used for so many different occasions. It's also very quick to make.

Scrap de Lys
 Simple yet Elegant!
Scrap de Lys
 Hard to see but the centerpiece butterfly
has some Wink of Stella on it!
I think this was the inspiration..not 100%

My tip: Google or Pinterest the name of the set you need inspiration for, there are gazillion ideas all over the web!

RECIPE:
  • Card base - Whisper White, cut 51/2'' x 81/2'', scored at 41/4''
  • Stamp set
    • Gorgeous Grunge
    • Papillon Potpourri
    • Butterfly Basics for the sentiment (any sentiment can be used for any occasion)
  • Punch - Elegant Butterfly
  • Ink
    • Early Espresso
    • Cherry Cobbler (my FAVORITE)
    • Island Indigo
  • Embellishments - Pearl Basics
I hope you enjoyed this card, stay tuned for more of 12 cards in Golden Tin.

Want to come to my events/classes/workshops check out my Facebook page. Don't have Facebook check out my dates tab for upcoming events.
I look forward to stamping with you.
Make sure to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss my future posts. Go to the bottom of the page and subscribe.

Thanks for stopping by!











No comments:

Post a Comment