Friday, March 24, 2017

So Happy for You - Beautiful You

I fell in LOVE with this set Beautiful You (Resplendissante-FR) when I saw it in the Occasions Catalog, I just had to get it. I have never been a big fan of water coloring, I always felt I wasn't good at it. Well I have discovered that I'm not so bad. Love that Stampin' Up! has brought back Watercolor Pencils, I have never played with them as much as I am now, and I am having loads of fun too.

This is card #2 of my 12 cards in Golden tin. LOVE how the 3 lady silhouettes can speak words with even putting a sentiment on the card.

Beautiful You - Stampin' Up! - Occasions 2017 - Scrap de Lys - Tammy Richard
I love the watercolor effect on the doilies.
Added Wink of Stella on the dress of course.
I sponged the edges of both the watercolor
paper and the DSP with Early Espresso.

I CASED it from a fellow demo in our
Cupcake Cuties team - Kerry Monaghan.

For those that don't know what CASED meant. ;-)


RECIPE:
  • Card base - Early Espresso, cut 51/2'' x 81/2'', scored at 41/4''
  • Layers
    • Very Vanilla - 4'' x 51/4''
    • Watercolor Paper - 37/8'' x 3''
    • Falling in Love Designer Series Paper - 37/8'' x 2''
  • Stamp set
    • Beautiful You
  • Ink
    • Staz-On
    • Early Espresso
    • Watercolor pencils - Pacific Point & Melon Mambo
  • Embellishments
    • Pearl Basics
    • Wink Of Stella
    • Lace Doilies
    • Very Vanilla 1/4'' Satin Ribbon


I hope you enjoyed this card, stay tuned for more of 12 cards in Golden Tin.
Would love to hear from you, leave me a comment, I promise I won't bite lol!
Guess I better go to bed now...need to be on the road fairly early to see Doctor for test results. Nothing serious, just have some weird sensation in my legs (most likely side effect from chimo).

Want to stamp with me, contact for class schedule, send me your order here, subscribe to Paper Pumkin or even join our AMAZING Stampin' Up! family! Now is the perfect time, hurry it all ends March 31st!

Until next time, happy Stampin'!

scrapdelys@hotmail.com
819-598-8827

No comments:

Post a Comment