Sunday, March 26, 2017

Journaling our story - Project Life Dragonfly Album Stampin' Up! Style

I am so EXCITED to share my upcoming Project Life Dragonfly album Workshop with you. If you're like me and love taking pictures, but are collecting so many and want to make them memorable and share them with family and friends, especially those kids or grandkids of yours, well you will want to come make this album to preserve all those beautiful memories. I know I have loads of them to scrapbook.

In this workshop, you will be decorating the cover of Stampin' Up! Kraft Album. I have two designs to offer you, you can also create a completely different one. I know I always love to see customers twist the design to their style. You also will have enough products and embellishments to scrapbook lots of pictures.
 Urban Underground style
Created by Kim Villeneuve.
Falling in Love Style.
This is my version. I just had to put some red in there!

For this workshop, you will have a few options. Well, you do have to choose the theme of your album with a Designer Series paper.

 A) Cupcakes and Carousels
 B) Falling in Love
C) Urban Underground

D) I want all three, please!!!

Dates:
  • Sunday, April 30th - RSVP by April 10th
  • Sunday, May 28th - RSVP by May 10th

RSVP soon as spaces are limited.

Cost:
Options A, B OR C - 50$
Option D - I want them all 75$
Each option includes:
  • Kraft 6'' x 8'' Project Life Album
  • Variety Pack Project Life Photo Pocket Pages
  • 1/3 pack of Rhinestones Basic Jewels
  • 1/3 Pearl Basic Jewels
  • all the Cardstock, Designer Series paper and embellishments to create FABULOUS pages for your pictures.
Please note that If you choose option D, you will get the items just once (album, pocket pages, rhinestones, and pearls. One set of each DSP and embellishments.)

As usual, please bring all the necessary tools.
  • Paper snips
  • bone folder
  • your choices of adhesives
Everything will already be cut for you, you will have the opportunity to add to you album as you please by using my framelits and embossing folders.

Paiement in full is required to hold your spot and for me to have time to order supplies and prep in time for the workshop!

I look forward to taking this Project Life journey with you! I really need to get those pictures in albums! This is the perfect opportunity! So come play with me!

RSVP - scrapdelys@hotmail.com

Can't wait!
See ya soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment