Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Baby Bear Eclipse technique - Stampin' Up!

Since the total Solar Eclipse happened last August, it's been all the buzz in the stamping world!

I had a team member wanting me to show it to her. Before we could get together we learned it at our amazing team meeting's with our upline Kim. I was like cool, although Ann still wanted me to teach it to her one on one, asked for a baby card.

Using the stamp sets Baby Bear (141859) (aussi disponible en FR Bébé ourson 141859 ) and Feather Together (141597) (aussi disponible en FR Bébé ourson 142419), I made a blue card, and when Ann made it at our get together she wanted pink. You can of course make it in many colors, specially if you don't know the sex of the baby yet.

 Colours used are Marina Mist and Dapper Denim
for the bear and both with Pool Party for feathers.

 Love the letter framelits (141712) with a qualifying
order, you could get them with a 50% coupon!
During the month of September you can also earn a
free stamp set with a qualifying order ask me how.

Did you notice that the ribbon sparkles?
We have it available in 4 colors.
For this card I used Pool Party.

I hope you enjoyed this card and technique. I could teach you, come and play at my studio. You can also follow me on Facebook or Instagram as I post there more frequently.

Vous voulez apprendre cette technique, il me ferait plaisir de vous le montrer. Vous pouvez également me suivre directement sur ma page Facebook ou Instagram car j'y fait plus de publications quotidiennes.

scrapdelys@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment