Friday, August 4, 2017

Daisy Delight Milestone Birthday

Well, it's been a while since I blogged, you guessed it life happened. While I was still active, giving classes and all, I just wasn't able to blog. Something I love doing, cause I love to share what I LOVE and that is Stampin' Up!.

What happened, well I had a water infiltration in the basement at the beginning of April, and I will just leave it at that. OMG couldn't imagine going through a  major flood like some residents in my town. But since my energy since chemotherapy is very limited and at times very low, the situation took its toll on me! The excavation was finally done and the landlord is finishing the basement. Since April we had no floor and were missing part of a couple walls. Now I have to deal with my insurance for the mattresses that smell humidity due to the situation. Anyway enough with all this crap! On with the GOOD crap lol!

We recently celebrated my spouse's paternal grandmother's 100th birthday! WOW, 100!!! Can you imagine the things she's seen in her lifetime!

Here is the birthday Madam Lucille and her son Louis.
Pierre (my spouse's father and grandmother)
My partner in life Pierre, his grandmother
Mme Lucille Thibodault Leduc
and his father Louis Leduc.

Since it was such a special birthday, I had to make a very special card! I had been wanting to play with the daisy punch for a while. And with the crappy summer, we've had so far, I feel the need to put as much pretty in my life as I can.
I used the Delightful Daisy Designer Series paper, and even though Berry Burst isn't part of the color scheme in the paper I felt it fit perfectly. I did stamp it off to give it a vintage and soft color.
 Here you might notice that I sponged the Very Vanilla Lace Trim with Berry Burst ink.

Here is the house she was born in back in 1917.
Together me, our daughter Audrey-Ann
and the LOML Pierre Leduc total 100 years!
How ironic!

Pour mes francophone, nous avons celebrez les 100 ans de la grand-mère paternel à mon conjoint Pierre. La photo de la maison est celle ou elle est né!

If you read up to here, note I will offer a FREE PDF of the instructions to:
-anyone that places an order with me in Canada.
-you attend a class in August or September
-you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin join here.
-you join my team, join here

Hope you enjoyed my creation and my story.
Would LOVE your feedback, I promise to blog more often.

You can also follow me on Instagram or my Facebook page.

until next time,


2 comments: